Capital Area Mopars
V0LUME 1 - 11
Minutes of CAM Meeting - 2003-12-09
Members in attendance: 6
- Scheduled at the University of Ottawa for November 29th, starting at 6:00 PM, $20.00 per person.
- For everyone intending to go, please contact anyone of the Executive for head-count...
Redneck Party (2004 Daytona 500)
- Trying to determine location, any
volunteers who have access to a big-screen TV, lounges, and willing to host this significant party event, please give the Executive a call...
- 2004 NAIAS North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, Jan. 10th - 19th.
- The plan is to leave Ottawa on Friday, January 9th on the train to Windsor through Toronto, stay in Windsor for two (2) nights, and take the Tunnel Bus over to the Detroit Convention Centre.
- Approx. $200.00 each for return train
fare, however group rate discount is available. Tentatively, twelve (12) people interested in the trip.
- Schedule is depart Ottawa, Friday, January 9th, arrive Windsor around 2300 hrs that night, Saturday morning, take the Tunnel Bus to the NAIAS in Detroit, Saturday evening, have dinner either in Detroit or Windsor, depart Windsor Sunday, January 11th for Ottawa.
- For further information, please contact Rick Yates.
All Club Meeting
- Scheduled January 21st, 2004 at the Museum of Science and Tech nology.
Club Website Enhancements
- Interactive Flash-based cartoons
- Diecast collector’s corner (Claude)
- Photos of interest
- Neil updated the site, now has pull-down menus.
Next Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, January 20th, 2004.